The first thing I do when I wake up or get home is check my email. When I realize (again) that I have nothing but spam in my inbox, I switch over to the job boards. So I just got in, ready to post about my New York day (I'll post all of that later), and laughed at myself for checking. I actually said something dubious out loud. Usually, when I check my mail or the boards, the worst thing that can happen is nothing. Not so bad. But O reposted the internship.
Blow 1: that probably means that the resumes they received were insufficient.
Blow 2: They posted it for college credit. I had so much trouble getting college credit for internships when I was actually a student that I decided to avoid it this year. Shoot.
I'm trying to find a way around it. Maybe a community college around here will do it.
You know that "hope" thing I posted last night? Yeah, not so much anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment